Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Period of Mourning

Earlier this week I was informed of my new assignment at the fire department. After 5 years as a "C-shifter" I am being moved to "A shift" as the captain at station 31. I will miss all my homies and fellow bloggers here on "C platoon". Although I am looking forward to the new challenge and oppertunities this assignment will bring, I have decided to black this page out as a subtle tribute to my grief and sorrow for leaving an awesome group of individuals, many of whom I have been privledged to call my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It pains us to see you go. I guess there will be no more scaring you at night on the computer, or putting estrogen in your peanut butter sandwich when your not looking! Most of all we will miss your sense of humor, that only you really get. You will like going back to a working station. No more afternoon naps, or just sitting around watching the office. Sam C.